Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goldwing Dragon Slayer - Deals Gap US 129 North Carolina Tennessee

Goldwing Dragon Slayer - Deals Gap US 129 North Carolina Tennessee On YouTube.





This is a video of me riding US Hwy 129 at Deals Gap, NC on my 1991 Goldwing GL1500. I ziptied my tripod to the luggage rack on my trailer and put my camcorder on it. I rode this on June 8th, 2009 as I was heading back West after zig zaging my way from Oregon to Deleware on a 10000 plus mile bike trip! I plan on going back to ride the dragon again as well as "The Rattlesnake" and the entire length of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Tags: Deals Gap, Hwy 129, Dragon, Dragons Tail, NC, TN, Goldwing, GL1500, Rattle Snake, Blue Ride Parkway, Tim Corban, Tebo, motorcycle, biker, bike, ride, north, Carolina, Tennessee

kitchen ceramic tile backsplash ideas Overboard 25 Liter Waterproof Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment